The 2019 Private Sector Wage Survey Briefing
This morning briefing will highlight the results of our Annual Collective Agreement Settlements Survey covering in excess of 200 agreements. The survey is firmly established as the primary source of private sector wage information for NZ organisations looking for up-to-date market intelligence on union wage claims and settlement trends. Data is categorised by union, region and industry, is un-weighted and non-manipulated giving you the facts of Collective Agreement settlements.
9.00am - 12.30pmRegister For Workshop
We will cover the following:
2019 Wage Survey Results:
- Wage trends by region, industry and unions
- The actual wage percentage settled as at end May 2019
- Benefits, Allowances and the Term of Agreement
- The sharp rise of industrial action during bargaining
- Current wage economics and forecasts for 2020
If you would like to participate in the survey, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t see what you want? Contact the team to discuss a fully-customised in-house training option.