The 2017 Private Sector Wage Survey Briefing
The sharply rising CPI is putting pressure on negotiated wage rates. Some unions are demanding and achieving more than 3% deals. Last week we discovered a 10% deal. The wage negotiation environment is rapidly changing. What’s really happening out there? Get factual info you can trust!
This morning briefing will highlight the results of our Annual Collective Agreement Settlements Survey covering in excess of 200 agreements. The survey is firmly established as the primary source of private sector wage information for NZ organisations looking for up-to-date market intelligence on union wage claims and settlement trends. Data is categorised by union, region and industry, is un-weighted and non-manipulated giving you the facts of Collective Agreement settlements, for 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017.
We shall also discuss the practical implications for organisations after the recent outcome of the Equal Pay case.
9.00am - 12.30pmRegister For Workshop
We will cover the following:
2017 Wage Survey Results:
- Wage trends by region, industry and unions
- The actual wage percentage settled as at end June 2017
- Benefits, Allowances and the Term of Agreement
- The sharp rise of industrial action during bargaining
- Current wage economics and forecasts for 2018
If you would like to participate in the survey, but have not received a link please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equal Pay Case Implications:
- Summary of the decision and recommendations
- The extent of the reach of this historic legislation
- How could it affect your organisation?
- How do you implement practically through collective bargaining or other by methods
Can’t see what you want? Contact the team to discuss a fully-customised in-house training option.