The 2021 Private Sector Wage Survey Briefing
Keep up to date with current collective agreements in NZ
This briefing will highlight the results of our Annual Collective Agreements Settlement Survey taken from more than 200 collective agreements – a valuable industry snapshot and an invaluable guide into your own collective agreement bargaining.
"Use these survey results to guide your own collective agreement negotiations"
Firmly established as the primary source of private sector wage information for New Zealand, the survey provides up-to-date market intelligence on union wage claims and settlement trends. Data is categorised by union, region and industry. It is 'un-weighted' and 'non-manipulated' to ensure you get the facts on current Collective Agreement settlements.
This morning session runs from 9 am - 12 pmRegister For Workshop
We will cover the following:
2021 Wage Survey Results:
- Wage trends by region, industry and unions
- The actual wage percentage settled as at end May 2021
- Benefits, Allowances and the Term of Agreement
- The sharp rise of industrial action during bargaining
- Current wage economics and forecasts for 2021/2022
Can’t see what you want? Contact the team to discuss a fully-customised in-house training option.