A senior industrial relations consultant, Anna Holmes has played an integral role in the successful negotiation of collective employment agreements at a number of multinational companies.
With a Bachelor of Business Studies (HRM) from Massey University under her belt, Anna also develops employment relations training material, and conducts the full range of negotiating workshops presented by Adelhelm & Associates.
Anna works across a wide range of New Zealand and Australia employment industries and specialises in:
- Assisting companies with their negotiating teams by guiding management through the process, ensuring cost-effective and timely results;
- Developing and implementing industrial relations and collective bargaining strategies;
- Facilitating “Negotiating with Unions,” “The Negotiator’s Masterclass,” “Preparation for Bargaining” and other Adelhelm & Associates workshops, publicly or in-house, in both New Zealand and Australia;
- Conducting investigative interviews and preparing recommendation reports on a range of disciplinary matters, including bullying, harassment and incapacity;
- Conducting Employment Relations Audits and preparing recommendations to senior executives on the findings.