Conflict, Recognition, Performance, Productivity & Discipline
- Lead, communicate and influence
- Recognising the causes of conflict
- Understanding the power of praise and recognition
- Handling the poor work performer
- How attitude and behaviour effects productivity
- The informal and formal approach to discipline
Essential ER - managing employees & unions in the workplace
- Understanding how unions function
- The role the Supervisor/Frontline Manager plays in establishing an ER culture
- Good communications and effectively managing employee representatives and/or delegates
- CA negotiations and how this process impacts on the Supervisor/Frontline Manager
All learnings are reinforced by practical small group work and by analysing current & real workplace issues.
Optional – After Workshop
We allocate ‘live’ projects to teams of supervisors (based on current organizational issues). We then follow-up four to six weeks after the workshop and discuss the projects with each team. Duration of follow-up takes approximately two hours. This action creates a sense of Supervisor/Frontline Manager ownership in resolving real problems, resulting in practical and lasting solutions.
Who should attend?
Supervisors, Frontline Managers, Team Leaders, Foreman, Charge-Hands and Shift Leaders.
The two modules can either be presented as a one-day session or separately on a half day basis each.
Your investment –
- $2,500 + GST – for each separate four-hour module up to 10 attendees. An additional $225 per person applies for 11 or more attendees, up to a max of 15.
- $3,950 + GST – for a one-day session covering both modules with up to 10 attendees. An additional $195 per person applies for 11 or more attendees, up to a max of 15.
- Optional: Practical Solutions Project at $350 per hour
A detailed workbook is issued to every attendee, which can then be referred to after the workshop.
What the organisation get
- More confident and motivated frontline leaders making better decisions
- Improved workplace flexibility with a common focus on overall business objectives
- ROI by achieving quick, practical solutions to current real workplace problems.