We cover issues such as
- Urgent short-term productivity fixes vs. long term productivity gains and developing a high-performance work culture.
- Identifying the barriers to a collaborative and productive work culture.
- The absolute need for leadership commitment and authority.
- Front-line managers – The key to success.
- A change program for engaging with employees and unions.
- The goal – Self-motivated employees.
- How do you incorporate the challenges of the future workplace, staffed with temporary and non-permanent employees into the program?
Who should attend
Business owners transitioning from small to medium sized workforces; Senior managers, operations and line managers looking for productivity gains; HR & ER professionals searching for engaged, collaborative and productive employees.
What you will get
A program for productivity success, covering practical steps, costs, resources and timing. This session is guaranteed to put you on the right track.