- Urgent short-term productivity fixes versus long-term productivity gains and developing a high-performance work culture
- Identifying the barriers to a collaborative and productive work culture
- The absolute need for leadership commitment and authority
- Front-line managers – your key to success
- A change programme for engaging with employees and unions
- The goal: Self-motivated employees
- How do you incorporate the challenges of the future workplace, staffed with temporary and non-permanent employees, into the programme?
Who should attend
Business owners transitioning from small to medium sized workforces. Senior managers and operations and line managers looking for productivity gains. Human resources and employment relations professionals searching for engaged, collaborative and productive employees
What you will get
A programme for productivity success, including practical steps, costs, resources and timing. This session is guaranteed to put you on the right track.