Adelhelm & Associates’ experienced consultants will assist you to fine-tune and test your strategy for your upcoming collective agreement negotiations. This session can be facilitated either over half a day, or a full day, and is ideally held a couple of weeks in advance of starting the bargaining process.
Who Should Attend
This session is for the company’s full negotiating team, as well as anyone actively providing support to the team (other operations specialists, finance, human resources etc).
The content will be finalised in discussion with the company in advance of running this session but suggested content includes:
- Review of previous negotiations
- Review of the current agreement: What works, what doesn’t work and the changes you want to achieve
- Current market analysis: Political, socio-economic, company financial position and projections, union activity and current campaigns, collective agreement settlements
- Power analysis: Strengths and weaknesses of each party
- The company negotiating team: Who will be there? What skills do they have?
- The union negotiating team: Who do we think will be there? What skills do they have?
- Assessment of potential claims
- Contingency planning